Moving quickly, while I’m on break:
* Good Comics for Kids holds an interesting roundtable discussion of Kim Dong Hwa’s The Color of Earth.
* Speaking of roundtables, man, I wish I had gone to TCAF just to catch this panel.
* Time for another lengthy and fascinating essay from Even A Monkey Can Draw Manga co-author Kentaro Takekuma. This time he examines the work of Akira creator Katsuhiro Otomo.
* John K. talks about the whys and wherefores of good composition, using Yogi Bear and N.C. Wyeth as examples.
* The Guardian’s Rory McLean reviews Burma Chronicles.
* How long does it take you to read a standard comic book page. Neil Cohn ponders this question.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!