The resurrected Jean Grey takes center stage on Marko Djurdjevic's variant cover on the debut issue of next month's eagerly anticipated Uncanny X-Men relaunch.
The flagship X-Men title will relaunch next month with a ten-part story arc shipping weekly with writers Ed Brisson, Kelly Thompson, and Matthew Rosenberg along with artists Mahmud Asrar, Mark Bagley, and Mirka Colak at the helm. Djurdjevic's variant and the full solicitation information for the issue from Marvel is below:
UNCANNY X-Men #1
- ED BRISSON, KELLY THOMPSON & Matthew ROSENBERG (W)
- ISSUE #1 – MAHMUD ASRAR, MARK BAGLEY & MIRKA COLAK (A)
- Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
- ISSUE #1 – VARIANT COVER BY JEN BARTEL
- ISSUE #1 – VARIANT COVER BY JIM CHEUNG
- ISSUE #1 – VARIANT COVER BY CLIFF CHIANG
- ISSUE #1 – PARTY ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- ISSUE #1 – PREMIERE VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU
- ISSUE #1 – HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY DAVE COCKRUM
- ISSUE #1 – HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUESADA
- ISSUE #1 – BLACK AND WHITE HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUESADA
- ISSUE #1 – VARIANT COVER BY MARKO DJURDJEVIC
- ISSUE #1 – VARIANT COVER BY ROB LIEFELD
- ISSUE #1 – WRAPAROUND GATEFOLD VARIANT COVER BY DAVID MARQUEZ
- ISSUE #1 – VARIANT COVER BY CARLOS PACHECO
- ISSUE #1 – VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
- ISSUE #1 – BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
- THE CHILDREN OF THE ATOM ARE BACK!
- New ongoing series kicking off with a 10-part weekly epic, the flagship X-Men series that started it all is back and better than ever! Starting with a mysterious and tragic disappearance, the X-Men are drawn into what might be…their final adventure?! X-Fan favorite writers Ed Brisson (EXTERMINATION), Matthew Rosenberg (PHOENIX RESURRECTION) and Kelly Thompson (MR. & MRS. X) and all-star artists Mahmud Asrar (X-MEN RED), R.B. Silva (X-MEN BLUE), Yildiray Cinar (WEAPON X) and Pere Pérez (ROGUE AND GAMBIT) join forces to bring you…X-MEN DISASSEMBLED?!
- ISSUE #1 – 72 PGS./Rated T+ …$7.99
Joining Jean Grey on the cover of the super-sized first issue are Storm, Beast, X-23, Iceman, Psylocke, and Bishop. The relaunch teases the surprise return of several classic X-Men characters with massive repercussions hinted for the Marvel Universe.
Uncanny X-Men #1 is written by Ed Brisson, Kelly Thompson, and Matthew Rosenberg and illustrated by Mahmud Asrar, Mark Bagley, and Mirko Colak. It is scheduled to go on sale on November 14.