Official Press Release
Beginning Friday, March 17, members of the DC Comics staff and freelance community will be on the West Coast for Wizard World Los Angeles.
DC Comics writers and artists slated to be at the show include:
• Marc Andreyko (MANHUNTER)
• Joe Benitez (WRAITHBORN)
• Amanda Conner (JSA CLASSIFIED)
• Carlos D’Anda (OUTSIDERS, DEATHBLOW)
• Joshua Dysart (SWAMP THING)
• Richard Friend (SKYE RUNNER)
• Andersen Gabrych (BATGIRL)
• Christos N. Gage (BATMAN: LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT)
• Alé Garza (SKYE RUNNER)
• Justin Gray (JONAH HEX, CRISIS AFTERMATH: THE BATTLE FOR BLUDHAVEN)
• Allan Heinberg (WONDER WOMAN)
• Adam Hughes (CATWOMAN covers)
• Geoff Johns (52, INFINITE CRISIS, TEEN TITANS, JSA)
• Jim Lee (ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER)
• Jeph Loeb (SUPERGIRL, SUPERMAN/BATMAN)
• Josh Middleton SUPERMAN/SHAZAM: FIRST THUNDER)
• Grant Morrison (52, SEVEN SOLDIERS)
• Todd Nauck (TEEN TITANS)
• Dustin Nguyen (MANIFEST ETERNITY)
• Simon Oliver (THE EXTERMINATORS)
• Jimmy Palmiotti (JONAH HEX, CRISIS AFTERMATH: THE BATTLE FOR BLUDHAVEN)
• John Ridley (THE AMERICAN WAY)
• James Robinson (BATMAN, DETECTIVE COMICS)
• John Rogers (BLUE BEETLE)
• Tim Sale (CATWOMAN: WHEN IN ROME)
• Steven T. Seagle (AMERICAN VIRGIN)
• J. Torres (TEEN TITANS GO!)
• Ethan Van Sciver (SUPERMAN/BATMAN, GREEN LANTERN)
• Mark Verheiden (SUPERMAN/BATMAN – Saturday only)
• Mark Waid (52, SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES)
• Marv Wolfman (INFINITE CRISIS SECRET FILES 2006, TEEN TITANS)
DC Editorial staffers at the convention include Dan DiDio, Senior VP – Executive Editor, DCU, Matt Idelson, Senior Editor, DCU, and Jonathan Vankin, Editor, Vertigo. From the WildStorm offices, look for Scott Dunbier, Executive Editor, WildStorm, Ben Abernathy, Editor, Asako Suzuki, Director of Manga, Jim Chadwick, Manga Editor, and Hank Kanalz, VP – General Manager.
DC’s Sales & Marketing department will be represented by Stephanie Fierman, Senior VP – Sales & Marketing, Bob Wayne, VP – Sales, Fletcher Chu-Fong, Manager – Events & Retailer Services, Vince Letterio, Manager – Direct Sales, Alex Segura, Publicity Manager, Dan DiGiacomo, Representative – Marketing Publications and Rex Ogle, Representative – Events & Retailer Services.
Also at the convention will be Jack Mahan, Executive Director, Editorial Administration, and Sean Ford, Editorial Scheduling Administrator.
DC will present several panels at the convention, including:
DC NATION Tour!
Friday, March 17, 3:30 – 4:30pm
Dan DiDio, Senior VP-Executive Editor DCU, invites you to be part of history as the DC NATION is born! Dan is joined by superstar writers Geoff Johns and Mark Waid, two of the architects behind 52. Come and talk about surviving a Crisis, living in a world One Year Later and the weekly developments of 52.
WildStorm/Vertigo: Built to Last
Saturday, March 18, 12:30pm – 1:30
Two powerhouse imprints for the price of one! Join host Bob Wayne, VP-Sales, superstar artist Jim Lee, Editorial Director-WildStorm, and Jonathan Vankin, Editor-Vertigo, for the lowdown on what’s to come in the near future that will sure to astonish and inspire!
DCU: One Year Greater
Saturday, March 18, 3:30pm – 4:30
Dan DiDio, Senior VP-Executive Editor DCU and Bob Wayne, VP-Sales are joined by Geoff Johns (52, INFINITE CRISIS) and Mark Waid (52, SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES) for a presentation that is not to be missed!
WildStorm Talent Search Contest
Sunday, March 19, 1:30pm – 2:30
You could be the WildStorm’s next rising star! Entrants just need to download and print out the sample script from www.dccomics.com, www.wildstorm.com or www.wizardconventions.com, create penciled sample pages and submit them at the Wizard booth at Wizard World: Los Angeles on Friday or Saturday. Then join comics superstar Jim Lee, penciller of ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER and the upcoming WILDCATS with Grant Morrison as he reveals the winner of this round of the WildStorm Talent Search.
For more information, please visit www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/la.cfm.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!