The second chapter of Frank Miller‘s “Dark Knight III: The Master Race” arrives on Dec. 23, and with it comes more variant covers illustrated by some of the industry’s biggest artists. DC Comics has just released the first look at art provided by Jim Lee, Cliff Chiang, Klaus Janson, Eduardo Risso and Miller himself for the series’ second issue.
The covers are available in the following ratios:
- 1 in 10 cover drawn by Cliff Chiang
- 1 in 25 cover drawn by Klaus Janson
- 1 in 50 cover drawn by Eduardo Risso
- 1 in 100 cover drawn by Frank Miller
- 1 in 500 cover drawn by Jim Lee
“Dark Knight III: The Master Race” is the third series in comics legend Frank Miller’s “Dark Knight” saga, co-written by Miller and Brian Azzarello, with art by Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson. “Dark Knight III” #2 arrives in stores on Dec. 23.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!