As the ongoing "Sixth Dimension" storyline wraps up, the Justice League will find Luthor waiting to enact his plan. The solicit teases "Justice Doom War" as having major consequences for Year of the Villain, which has given Luthor a major upgrade.
You can see the cover and read the solicitation for the issue, which releases Aug. 21, below:
JUSTICE LEAGUE #30
- written by SCOTT SNYDER and JAMES TYNION IV
- art by JORGE JIMENEZ
- cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
- card stock variant cover by JAY ANACLETO
- The “Justice Doom War” starts here! The Lex Luthor the League has known and fought is no more, replaced by an apex predator version of Lex, powered by Perpetua with a goal of bringing tragedy to the DC Universe. Now that Lex has powered up villains across the cosmos, he marshals his own troops, sparking a war between the Legion of Doom and the Justice League that will span space, time and the Multiverse itself. This is the start of the next big Justice League event, with consequences affecting “DC’s Year of the Villain” and beyond!
- ON SALE 08.21.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
- FC | RATED T+
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.
Justice League #24 is on sale now. Justice League #25 goes on sale June 5.