Official Press Release
DC Comics has joined Diamond's quest for Comics' #1 Fan...and thepublisher has brought Frank Miller along as well!
The Comics' #1 Fan contest (sponsored by Diamond Comic Distributors) givesone lucky fan the chance to win a huge prize package that starts with a$250.00 gift certificate and only gets better from there! Severalpublishers and retailers have already joined in, donating prizes for thecontest, and now DC has joined in on the fun as well!
To enter, fans only need to do something to draw as much attention aspossible to Free Comic Book Day. Pull a publicity stunt, get on your localnews, whatever it takes - as long as it's safe and legal, the sky (andyour imagination!) is the limit!
Complete details and entry requirements are available athttp://www.freecomicbookday.com/contest/contest_fcbd.asp. If you win,you'll get all of the loot listed on the web page, as well as these NEWprizes, donated courtesy of DC Comics!
* The Dark Knight Returns hardcover edition - SIGNED BY FRANK MILLER!
* The Dark Knight Strikes Again hardcover edition - SIGNED BY FRANK MILLER!
* The Dark Knight Strikes Again statue - SIGNED BY FRANK MILLER!
* Wildcats: Street Smart TP
* Wildcats: Vicious Circles TP
* Wildcats: Battery Park TP
* Voodoo Statue
* The Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes TP
* Sandman 10th Anniversary: The Endless Pewter Set
So what are you waiting for? You've still got through May 2 to pull of astunt that could net all of these prizes for you! Get going!