Official Press Release
DC Direct is pleased to announce that its most popular action figures will be available again as part of the new Reactivated line, which will feature some of DC’s most famous – and infamous – characters.
Advance solicited in the April Previews (Vol. XVI #4), the first four Reactivated Action Figures – BATMAN, SUPERMAN, WONDER WOMAN and LOBO – are scheduled to arrive in stores on November 22.
The REACTIVATED ACTION FIGURES are available in the MASTER CASE ASSORTMENT (APR060300), featuring four each of the figures at a net price of $120 U.S., and the INNER CASE ASSORTMENT (APR060301), featuring two each of the figures at a net price of $64 U.S.
DC Direct also announces that the REACTIVATED ACTION FIGURES will also be available as single figures at a net price of $10 U.S. each.
Item codes for the single Reactived Action Figures are as follows:
• REACTIVATED BATMAN ACTION FIGURE (JAN068201)
• REACTIVATED LOBO ACTION FIGURE (JAN068202)
• REACTIVATED SUPERMAN ACTION FIGURE (JAN068203)
• REACTIVATED WONDER WOMAN ACTION FIGURE (JAN068204)
In addition, for every qualifying purchase of a standard Master Case, retailers can buy a solid pack of sixteen action figures of the character of their choice at the standard-figure rate ($7.50 each, net), as opposed to the premium single-figure price ($10 net).
As an example, a retailer ordering one Reactivated Master Case also may order one Solid Pack of Reactivated BATMAN, LOBO, SUPERMAN, or WONDER WOMAN Action Figures.
Item codes for the Reactivated Solid Pack cases are:
• REACTIVATED BATMAN SOLID PACK (JAN060302)
• REACTIVATED LOBO SOLID PACK (JAN060303)
• REACTIVATED SUPERMAN SOLID PACK (JAN060304)
• REACTIVATED WONDER WOMAN SOLID PACK (JAN060305)
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!