Writer Greg Pak and artist Phil Noto's Star Wars #74 will pit Chewbacca against the Dark Lord of the Sith in hand-to-hand combat.
The reveal comes Marvel's November solicitations, which also teases the Rebellion looking for a new home, its plans to destroy the Empire's fleet finally getting enacted and a battle between Han, Leia, Dar Champion and a Star Destroyer. You can see the covers for the issue and read the solicitation below.
STAR WARS #74
- GREG PAK (W) • PHIL NOTO (A/C)
- ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- STAR WARS GREATEST MOMENTS VARIANT COVER by PAULINE VOß
- WOOKIEE VS. SITH!
- Our three stories converge as the rebels’ plan to destroy the Empire’s fleet come to a head! But can LUKE really trust the grifter WARBA CALIP?
- Can HAN, LEIA, and DAR CHAMPION survive a head-on battle with a STAR DESTROYER?
- And what happens when CHEWBACCA takes on LORD VADER himself in hand-to-hand combat?
- And the Rebellion’s search for a new home...a base safe from the reach of the Empire...begins.
- 32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
- Star Wars © Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved. Used under authorization. Text and illustrations for Star Wars are © 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd.
Star Wars #74 hits shelves in November.