Catwoman #15 will feature a cover by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau referencing actor Michelle Pfeiffer's time as Selina Kyle in 1992's Batman Returns.
Pfeiffer's time as Catwoman received a lot of acclaim, with many still thinking of her performance fondly. The actor has received three Academy Award nominations and starred in such films as Grease 2, The Fabulous Baker Boys and Ant-Man and the Wasp.
You can read the solicitation for Catwoman #15, which will see the titular heroine going up against various mercenaries and other dangerous people, and see the cover below:
- written by RAM V
- art by MIRKA ANDOLFO
- cover by JOELLE JONES
- card stock variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
- After running a gauntlet of assassins to get her hands on the dossier detailing all the illegal activities of Villa Hermosa, Selina Kyle must go up against the big bosses of the criminal underworld. She must deal with their gun-toting mercenaries, yakuza hit women and the masked bounty hunter Lock-Up. All while still carrying a price on her head. Is there a way she can collect both big prizes herself and still walk away alive?
- ON SALE 09.11.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
- FC | RATED T+
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.
Catwoman #13, by Joelle Jones and Fernando Blanco, releases on July 10.