Things have been quiet lately on "Captain America: Civil War's" Atlanta set, but that hasn't stopped new rumors from emerging regarding 2016's massive Marvel movie. JoBlo has posted a new batch of updates that focus on many members of the film's large ensemble and -- if true -- reveal that "Civil War" will feature many nods to Marvel Cinematic Universe's source material. All of these tidbits -- which come from an unverified and unnamed source -- should be taken with a grain of salt, but we'll go on and throw up a spoiler warning just in case for all of those people wishing to remain in the dark until the official "Civil War" trailers start rolling out.
Here's a rundown of what JoBlo has heard:
- Black Panther will have his own mission in the film, but will be sided with Iron Man -- at least at the beginning.
- Black Panther will be able to scratch Captain America's shield thanks to his vibranium claws.
- There will be a Black Panther jet.
- Hawkeye will sport more purple and a full sleeve, similar to his comic counterpart.
- Ant-Man will get a modern costume and also grow into the role of Giant-Man; we'll also see Scott Lang riding on one of Hawkeye's arrows.
- War Machine wil wear a more tank-like suit of armor.
- Falcon's suit will have grappling hooks and wrist lasers built in.
- Falcon's bird sidekick Redwing will get an MCU counterpart in the form of a red, birdlike drone.
- Captain America will finally add chainmail to his costume.
"Captain America: Civil War" opens on May 6, 2016.