Not so much time this week. Let's be quick and do this bullet-point style!
"The Fate of Equinox!"
Written by: Joseph Kuhr. (Really?)
- "Sorry, Harvey. Justice is a two-way street!" I missed the first minute or two, though. Wha hoppen? James Remar as Two-Face! That's gotta excite Dave Campbell, at least.
- Yeah, Doctor Fate! Funny that Oded Fehr's playing Equinox in this one-- he was Fate on JLU.
- I'm enjoying the competition between Dr. Fate and Batman, both experts in their fields, each thinking their method's the best, but working in tandem anyway.
- I also dig the ankh symbols in Dr. Fate's magic lasers. Gotta have those.
- Batman enjoys giving "knuckle sandwiches."
- Batman doesn't have time for losers like the Lords of Order and Chaos.
- I also love how stuff just happens on this show, and Batman just does stuff, because he's Batman. Dinosaurs in the streets? Why not?
- Too strong for any hero, eh? Bring on the super-cameos.
- Hal Jordan? What, was Guy too busy?
- Eyyyy! Jay Garrick! He's back!
- Aquaman, shot down.
- Batman has a "proclivity towards chaos," now? And he becomes a one-man Justice League? Okay.
- Why, I do believe that's a giant Batman mecha-kaiju. Now we're talking!
- "Bash him in the blowhole, Batman!"
- This episode's gone all Power Rangers on us. Or, better yet, Voltron.
- Bat-Kaiju pulls some freshman psychology on Equinox and throws off his game. Really? That's all it took?
- "Balance this!" That's better.
- Ha! He namechecked the title of the show! Aaand... oh. It's over.
Moral of the Story: Accept your inner chaos and your outer order. And become a giant robot.
Verdict: Equinox is far from the best antagonist we've had on this show, but everything's better with a giant Voltron fight.
Your turn! What hast thou to say, loyal readers?