Avengers: Endgame is arguably the biggest superhero movie of all-time, and now, one of the film's biggest moments is being immortalized in LEGO form.
This year, at Comic-Con International in San Diego, LEGO will debut the new Avengers Hulk Helicopter Drop set, which features Pepper Potts in Rescue armor, Black Widow and an Infinity-Gauntlet-wielding Hulk battling a Chitauri warrior. The set, of course, is loosely based on the film's climactic battle in which Earth's Mightiest Heroes assemble to battle Thanos and his army.
The set contains 482 pieces and retails for $59.99 USD. However, while it's debuting at SDCC, it won't be available for purchase until November 25.
Here's the full description of the set:
- Kids can role-play as Rescue, Black Widow and Hulk with a missile-shooting helicopter building toy and reimagine Marvel Avengers: Endgame battle scenes against 2 enemy Chitauri soldiers and a posable Leviathan!
- Includes 4 minifigures, a cool Hulk action figure, a helicopter with triple stud shooters and function to drop Hulk into battle, plus the Chitauris’ Leviathan and stud-shooting flyer to stage epic aerial encounters.
- Rescue aka Pepper Potts has Power Blasts for action play and Hulk comes with the Infinity Gauntlet glove with 4 collectible Infinity Stones – the other Infinity Stones are in the Avengers Compound Battle (76131) set.
- With cool action figures and models that are fun to build and great for solo or group play, this popular, 482-piece building toy makes a brilliant gift for kids aged 8+.
- The helicopter building toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide, and all the models and characters combine brilliantly with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more superhero role-play action.
- No batteries required – this Marvel Avengers playset is made with LEGO® bricks and powered purely by kids’ free-thinking creativity, so their superhero stories never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this popular building toy for someone new to LEGO® construction kits? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can open the box and start building the models straight away.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers playsets deliver a thrilling universe of building and role-play adventures for kids (and all superhero fans) to relive movie scenes, create their own stories and display the collectible models.
- LEGO® construction sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own rigorous quality criteria to ensure that the bricks are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – no superpowers required!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, bitten and tested in every way imaginable, so you can be certain that this model kit is safe for your little superhero.
Directed by Joe and Anthony Russo, Avengers: Endgame stars Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Chris Evans as Captain America, Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, Brie Larson as Captain Marvel, Paul Rudd as Ant-Man, Don Cheadle as War Machine, Karen Gillan as Nebula, Danai Gurira as Okoye and Bradley Cooper as Rocket, with Gwyneth Paltrow Pepper Potts, Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan, Benedict Wong as Wong, Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie and Josh Brolin as Thanos. The film is in theaters now, and will receive a re-release that includes an introduction by Anthony Russo, an unfinished deleted scene, a tribute to Stan Lee and a sneak peek at Spider-Man: Far From Home.