Marvel’s weekly “No Surrender” story, currently running through the Avengers title, continues in April, starting with Part 13 in Avengers #687, where the team begins to discover the truth about the mysterious Voyager. CBR has the exclusive preview of the issue, on sale this Wednesday, April 4.
Avengers #687 is written by the team of Mark Waid, Al Ewing and Jim Zub, and penciled by Paco Medina, inked by Juan Vlasco, colored by Jesus Aburtov & Frederico Blee and lettered by VC’s Cory Petit, with covers by Mark Brooks (main cover), Chris Sprouse (End of an Era variant) and Jamal Campbell (Venom 30th Anniversary variant).
- AL EWING, MARK WAID & JIM ZUB (W) • PACO MEDINA (A)
- Cover by MARK BROOKS
- End of an Era Variant by Chris Sprouse
- VENOM 30TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONTINUES!
- NO SURRENDER Part 13
- The Avengers confront the traitor in their midst – but as the Earth begins to fall apart around them, their greatest enemy may be their best chance at survival.
- 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!