In what has become an annual tradition, AMC will bring The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead back to Hall H for this year's Comic-Con International in San Diego. To celebrate, the network has dropped key art for both series.
AMC's full SDCC 2019 panel lineup appears below:
- Fear the Walking Dead
- Friday, July 19 from 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Hall H
- Panelists include cast members Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Danay Garcia, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Austin Amelio, Rubén Blades and Karen David, along with chief content officer of The Walking Dead Universe, Scott M. Gimple, showrunners and executive producers Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, executive producers Robert Kirkman, Dave Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero, and director and co-executive producer, Michael Satrazemis. The panel will be moderated by Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick.
- The Walking Dead
- Friday, July 19 from 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Hall H
- Panelists include cast members Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, Danai Gurira, Ryan Hurst, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Avi Nash, Nadia Hilker, Eleanor Matsuura and Cailey Fleming, along with chief content officer of The Walking Dead Universe, Scott M. Gimple, showrunner and executive producer Angela Kang, executive producers Robert Kirkman, Dave Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd and Greg Nicotero. The panel will be moderated by Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick.
- Friday, July 19 from 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Hall H
- Panelists include executive producer Seth Rogen and cast members Dominic Cooper, Ruth Negga, Graham McTavish and Mark Harelik. The panel will be moderated by IGN’s editor-in-chief of entertainment Terri Schwartz.
- The Terror: Infamy
- Friday, July 19 from 4:45-5:35pm
- Room 6A
- Panelists include cast members Derek Mio, George Takei, Kiki Sukezane and Cristina Rodlo, along with co-creators and executive producers Alexander Woo and Max Borenstein. The panel will be moderated by Indiewire senior editor Hanh Nguyen.
- Saturday, July 20 from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Room 6A
- Panelists include cast members Zachary Quinto and Ashleigh Cummings, along with showrunner and executive producer Jami O’Brien, and author and executive producer Joe Hill. The panel will be moderated by Entertainment Weekly senior writer Clark Collis.
In addition to panels, AMC will have other Walking Dead-inspired activities in and around the convention center. Some of those opportunities appear below:
- “DeadQuarters,” the official fan zone of The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead, will feature a curated walk through of settings from both series, including the Winter Escape from the Season 9 finale of TWD, as well as an elaborate treehouse and plane crash site inspired by the Season 5 storylines in Fear. Fans can pre-register here to beat the lines.
- Located on Martin Luther King Promenade, in front of the Hilton Gaslamp Hotel (4th Avenue and L Street, across from the Convention Center), “DeadQuarters” will open to the public Thursday, July 18 through Saturday, July 20 from 11:00am-6:30pm; Sunday, July 21 from 11:00am-4:00pm.
- AMC is partnering with Feeding America and encouraging “DeadQuarters” visitors to donate canned foods throughout Comic-Con weekend to benefit the organization’s local chapter, Feeding San Diego. Donors will receive an exclusive Hilltop Token, which can be used to unlock special deals on food, retail and entertainment around San Diego. For more info and to support Feeding San Diego, click here.
- The network is inviting “The Walking Dead” fans to dress as walkers for an official Walker Horde moment at Petco Park on Saturday, July 20 with doors opening at 9am. Attendees will help recreate a walker scene for a photo that will be part of an official marketing campaign for “TWD’s” milestone 10th season. Fans can register at: www.amc.com/horde.
- Ahead of the Fall release of the much-anticipated VR game, The Walking Dead Onslaught, AMC and gaming studio Survios will host demos at “DeadQuarters” to give Comic-Con attendees an opportunity to step into the shoes of their favorite survivors and get an exclusive sneak peek of the game.
- Next Games will hold auditions for their “Become a Hero” contest, for which fans can film their best hero poses from the series for a chance to transform into a playable character in the popular location-based augmented reality mobile game, The Walking Dead: Our World.
- FTX Games will encourage fans to test their luck with The Walking Dead: Slots, a virtual slot machine on a 65” screen. Players will be given three spins for a chance to make it to the top of the leaderboard and win a year’s subscription to “The Walking Dead” Supply Drop -- and every player will receive a scratch-off card to win in-game coins. FTX will also be demoing their upcoming puzzle battle role-playing game, The Walking Dead: Outbreak.
Airing Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on AMC, Fear the Walking Dead stars Lennie James, Colman Domingo, Alexa Nisenson, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Garret Dillahunt, Jenna Elfman, Austin Amelio and Karen David.
AMC's The Walking Dead stars Norman Reedus, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Josh McDermitt, Christian Serratos, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Nadia Hilker, Dan Fogler, Angel Theory, Lauren Ridloff and Eleanor Matsuura. The series returns for its 10th season in October.