Peter Parker's world has been a bit different lately in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man. Not only has he rekindled his and Mary Jane Watson's long-chilled romance, he's also lost his fortune and been forced to get two roommates in order to survive. And while that's not really a problem on the surface, one of his new roomies is Fred Myers, aka Boomerang, one of Spidey's oldest and most annoying enemies.
Of course, Boomerang doesn't know Peter and Spider-Man are one and the same, so when he coerces the photographer out for a night of drinking and Spider-Man trivia, he's unaware that he's led the wall-crawler to the infamous Bar With No Name, aka the premier supervillain hangout spot in New York City.
Of course, this being Boomerang, he's led both of them into a trap. Thus, as seen int eh preview below, he and Peter are forced to fight pretty much everyone in the bar. And while Fred has his trick boomerangs, Peter is forced to pick up a high-tech gun and help shoot their way out.
Check out the full preview and solicitation text for Nick Spencer and Humberto Ramos' Amazing Spider-Man #7, below.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7
- NICK SPENCER (W)
- HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
- Marvel Battle Lines Variant Cover by SUJIN JO
- MKXX VARIANT COVER BY TERRY DODSON
- MKXX VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY TERRY DODSON
- Boomerang is, no joke, the worst roommate ever.
- Not only does he prove the phrase “three’s a crowd” but also, he somehow talks Spider-Man into going to the Bar With No Name…
- …putting Spidey in the crosshairs of dozens of super villains!
- 32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99