A comic came out this week that is NOT written by Grant Morrison, and features:
1. Green Lantern chopping up the Royal Flush Gang’s card with a giant green scissors;
3. Batman gaining the powers of the Justice League;
4. A giant, grumpy octopus;
5. Mr. Mxyzptlk;
6. An out-of-sequence story that invites the readers to put the panels in the correct order;
7. A pronunciation guide for Mr. Mxyzptlk (it’s “Mix-Yez-Pitel-Ik,” in case you’re wondering);
8. Mr. Mxyzptlk with a giant ant-head;
9. A giant, sentient carrot, tomato, cauliflower, celery stick, apple, and two water bottles;
10. The giant, sentient tomato getting smashed into a pulp on top of the Royal Flush Gang, with no care for the new sentience of said tomato;
11. A syrup-breathing dragon;
12. Bicycle-riding jellyfish;
13. Flash saying “Holy Bat-costume!”;
14. Qwsp and other fifth-dimension imps;
15. Plots by fifth-dimension imps to take over our dimension!
Phew! Can you guess what awesome comic this is? If it was titled “Final Crisis” and had a “Morrison” on the cover, you’d be peeing your pants over how breathtakingly fantastic it is! You know it’s true!
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!