The massive Comic-Con International bags are back, and Warner Bros. has provided Robot 6 with an exclusive first look at the Teen Titans Go! bag fans can get at this year’s show in San Diego. The bag features Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg and Raven in their chibi-style animated incarnations.
The giant Comic-Con bag has become a tradition at the convention, popular in large part due to its backpack-like straps, and can be seen in multiple versions on all attendees across the show floor. Occasionally, the bag has included other accouterments, such as a superhero cape, allowing the bag to be worn as a (very basic) costume.
Teen Titans Go! will get the spotlight Sunday at Comic-Con (11:45 a.m. in Room 6BCF) with a video presentation and Q&A with producers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath and members of the voice cast, moderated by CBR Executive Producer Jonah Weiland (Japanese pop duo Puffy AmiYumi, which performs the show’s theme song, will also make an appearance).
The Teen Titans Go! bag will be available during this year’s Comic-Con International at San Diego.
UPDATE: Warner Bros. has now released the designs for the other bags, which you can see below.
Official Press Release
The bags are back! Comic-Con 2014 attendees hoping for a colorful and commemorative keepsake bag to hold their best swag are once again in luck. For the fifth year running, Warner Bros. Entertainment and Comic-Con have teamed up to produce and distribute the official bag of Comic-Con, which will be distributed to fans when checking it at the Con. The highly coveted bag, which can also be worn conveniently as a backpack, has been called a “must-have” by Variety and Comic-Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly.
• More than 130,000 of the bags have been produced and will be provided to Comic-Con attendees throughout the convention.
• The all-new 2014 edition again features backpack styling and features 13 different designs.
• Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, each bag features double-sided artwork, with the all-new Comic-Con 2014 official design on one side and the other side highlighting titles from the Studio’s TV series and the 75th anniversary of Batman.
• Current Warner Bros. Television and Warner Bros. Animation series featured on the SDCC bags are Arrow, Constantine, The Flash, The Following, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! and The Vampire Diaries.
• And two of the bags will feature DC Comics’ legendary caped crusader: one design will celebrate the 75th anniversary celebration of Batman, and another will highlight the classic and iconic Batman TV series from 1966.