They’ve already infiltrated Marvel Digital Comics with the Secret Invasion Prologue and Secret Invasion Saga, but now the Skrulls have launched a full-scale invasion!
Head on over to www.marvel.com/digitalcomics right now where you can enjoy these essential Skrull stories free for 1 week:
– The first appearance of the Skrulls from Fantastic Four #2
– The introduction of the Super-Skrull
– The debut of current Runaway and Skrull Xavin
– The destruction of Skrull worlds by the Annihilation Wave in the pages of Annihilation Prologue, Annihilation: Super-Skrull and Annihilation.
– The Fantastic Four discover a planet of gangster Skrulls
– The FF’s second massive encounter with Skrulls
– A Skrull forms the New Fantastic Four of Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk and Ghost Rider.
– Spider-Man encounters a hero who discovers he’s a Skrull and didn’t know it
– Marvel’s greatest heroes take on a Skrull more powerful then the heroes combined
After the one week free period, you’ll need to become a subscriber to MDCU in order to enjoy these and thousands of other comics. With new comics added each week, and special monthly exclusives to MDCU subscribers only, you don’t want to miss out on all the Mighty Marvel action!
Check out these free Secret Invasion Digital Comics, including the new ongoing Secret Invasion: Home Invasion Digital Comic, updated with a new page each Monday, Wednesday and Friday as well as Secret Invasion Prologue Digital Comic and Secret Invasion Saga Digital Comic.
Be on the lookout in the upcoming months for new Skrull Digital Comics including the entire Annihilation epic, the cult-classic Skrull Kill Krew, tons of Fantastic Four/Skrull stories and much, much more. And you get this all in one place: www.marvel.com/digitalcomics.
To find a comic shop near you, call 1-888-comicbook
Marvel Comics is a division of Marvel Entertainment, Inc., a leading global character-based entertainment company that has developed and owns a library of more than 5,000 characters, which have entertained generations around the world for over 60 years. Marvel’s operations are focused in entertainment and consumer product licensing and comic book publishing. Marvel Studios supports the development of feature films, DVD/video products and TV series. Marvel’s creative team also supports the development of video games and toy lines based on its characters as well as for a broad and growing range of consumer products and services including apparel, collectibles, foods and promotions. Marvel’s comic book division is a leading publisher in the global marketplace while also serving as an invaluable source of intellectual property. Marvel’s Toy Biz division is a recognized creative force and leader in toy design, sales and marketing, developing and overseeing both licensee and in-house toy lines. For additional information visit http://www.marvel.com.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!