- Companion book to BOOM! Studios’ The Official Making of Big Trouble in Little China.
- Celebrating the 30th anniversary of John Carpenter’s cult classic film, this is the first-ever look at the artistic world behind the beloved movie and its expanded universe.
- Packed with never-before-seen images, including costume designs by Oscar nominee April Ferry; original set designs by Production Designer John J. Lloyd; original storyboard art by George Jensen; and development art from Funko’s “Big Trouble” series.
- Exclusive new interviews with Cinematographer Dean Cundey, Visual Effects Producer Richard Edlund, Special Makeup Effects artist Steve Johnson, and with artist Drew Struzan and a look at his early pencils for the iconic film poster.
- Exclusive Big Trouble in Little China comic book concept art and new interviews with artists Eric Powell, Rob Guillory, Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, and many more.
- Exclusive Mondo cover and concept art and new interviews with Mondo’s Jay Shaw and Oliver Barratt.
- Features a Foreword by John Carpenter and an Afterword by Big Trouble in Little China comics writer and cover artist Eric Powell.