For its seventh year in a row, TV Guide is teaming with Warner Bros. Television for four special covers, spotlighting series produced by the studio that are heading to Comic-Con International: San Diego.
This year, DC Comics-based TV series “Supergirl” and “The Flash” got their own TV Guide covers, in addition to “Supernatural” and “Blindspot.” Each series will air on the CW for the 2016-2017 television series, except for “Blindspot,” which will continue to air on NBC.
Check out each TV Guide cover for below:
The 88-page issue will include the following:
- Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory,Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Supergirl, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Frequency, People of Earth, Powerless, Riverdale and Time After Time
- A musical walk down memory lane with Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series Teen Titans Go!, as well as a sneak peek at the animated DC all-star team in the upcoming series Justice League Action
- Two exclusive pull-out posters: one from Warner Bros. Consumer Products for the all-new DC Super Hero Girls, and the other featuring a striking image of DC Super Heroes from DC Universe: Rebirth by superstar artist Ivan Reis
- A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Batman: The Killing Joke from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
- A look at the DC Super Hero Girls universe, in addition to a preview of the all-new Flintstones and Batgirl and the Birds of Prey comic book series from DC
- Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2015
- All the scoop on the stories behind Barry Allen’s metahuman enemies on The Flash; the super women of both Supernatural and Gotham; a two-on-two interrogation with Blindspot’s Sullivan Stapleton and Jaimie Alexander; the bloody family tree of both The Originals and The Vampire Diaries; a DC’s Legends of Tomorrow timeline; plus, iZOMBIE’s Rose McIver’s favorite brains; a soul-searching chat withLucifer’s Tom Ellis; set deconstructions on Arrow’s new high-tech bunker and Gotham’s Arkham Asylum; and more
- Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, Blindspot, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Lucifer, The Originals, Supergirl, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
The issue goes on sale July 19, and will be available at Warner Bros. TV’s SDCC booth (#4545) beginning on Wednesday, July 20.
Stay tuned to CBR News as more news surfaces for “The Flash,” “Supergirl” and other Warner Bros. Television-produced series.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!