ComicBookResources.com wants your help at Comic-Con International: San Diego!
Starting Wednesday night of this week Comic Book fans will converge on the city of San Diego for the biggest Comic Book Party there is! Team CBR will be there to cover all the events and happenings at the con with daily reports from the con floor by the CBR News Team of Beau Yarbrough, Rob Worley, Keith Giles, Greg Hatcher and Jonah Weiland, plus the perspective from the con floor of Augie De Blieck Jr. But, we could use your help to promote our coverage and in turn will give you free advertising!
How can I get some free advertising you ask? Simple! Download one of the two PDF format CBR flyers below, print it out and run off a couple hundred copies of the advertisement at your local copy center. Then, place it on your table or in your booth during the convention so that fans who stop by can pick up a copy. Then, drop CBR Executive Producer Jonah Weiland an e-mail with your booth number at CCI saying you’ll be proudly displaying the CBR flyer and he’ll stop by. When Jonah sees the flyer in your booth you’ll then be eligible to receive 50,000 free Banner Ad (468×60) impressions for use at CBR. That’s a $450 value in advertising!
If you choose to use Version 2 be sure to cut your copies in half! Version 2 will save you some money and valuable table space!
So, to recap:
- Download one of the PDF’s above.
- Print it out and take it to a local copy center to run off a couple hundred.
- Drop Jonah Weiland an e-mail with your booth number so he can stop by at the convetnion to verify the flyer’s being displayed.
- Display the flyers in your booth at Comic-Con International!
- Receive 50,000 Free Banner Ad Impressions to promote your Web site!
See below for certain conditions and restrictions that apply.
It’s that easy! What do you have to loose? By promoting CBR at CCI we’ll promote you on the World Wide Web absolutely free! If you have any questions contact Jonah Weiland.
Restrictions and Conditions:
- Flyers must be displayed where the public can easily see it.
- Flyers must be displayed for all four days of the convention to be eligible.
- Banner Ad Impressions must be used by October 31st, 2001.
- Banner Ad Impressions can not be traded for cash value.
- Advertisements for adult material will not be accepted.