As part of the Diamond Comics-hosted annual Retailer Appreciation Lunch at Comic-Con International in San Diego, Marvel Comics’ Senior VP of Sales David Gabriel gave his traditional speech, providing the assembled attendees with hints and teasers of what the publisher has in the pipeline. The teased projects and images from the accompanying slide show included:
- A slide featuring the Marvelman icon with the words “We have not forgotten.”
- A follow-up to Paul Jenkins and Andy Kubert’s Wolverine miniseries, “Origin”
- More LEGO-themed variant covers
- A new slate of Marvel NOW #1s to debut in January
- A Deadpool vs Carnage crossover series
Keep it tuned to CBR for more from San Diego all weekend!