Friday’s programming schedule for the San Diego Comic-Con is up; you can check out right here. Let’s take a look at some of the highlights …
- Friday at the San Diego Comic-Con is Star Wars day, with seven panels themed around the space epic. It includes the “Lucasfilm: Star Wars Spectacular” panel, which will be aired on G4.
- The Brave & the Bold episode “Mayhem of the Music Meister” featuring the voice of Neil Patrick Harris, will be shown at the con. Harris isn’t listed as being at the panel, but hey, it’s San Diego — anything can happen.
- Warner Bros. will show off footage from a number of upcoming movies, including Jonah Hex.
- Action figure fans may want to check out the DC/Mattel panel, where they will likely announce new action figures for their various DC-oriented lines.
- Comic companies with panels on Friday include: Marvel’s X-Men panel, VIZ Media, Image Comics, Disney Press, Radical Press, Dark Horse’s Creepy panel, DC’s Batman and Wednesday Comics panels, Devil’s Due’s Jericho panel, Dynamite Entertainment, Vertigo, Archaia’s panel on their new relationship with The Jim Henson Company, BOOM!, IDW’s Darwyn Cooke panel, DC Nation and Marvel’s legendary Cup ‘o Joe panel.
- There are several other interesting comic-themed panels on Friday, including “Four Color Reality: Making Comics Relevant to Readers Across Cultures,” “Graphic Novels” with Lewis Trondheim and several other awesome creators, and “After the First 1,000 Pages,” where several artists talk about how they’ve developed over the years.
- DC’s animated DVD features, like Green Lantern and the Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, get their own panel; I wonder if they’ll announced this Jonah Hex thing I read about earlier today …
- Spotlights on Friday include Mike Allred, Charles Vess, Darick Robertson, Gene Colan, Fábio Moon, Patrick Oliphant, Dwayne McDuffie, Kazu Kibuishi and Steve Epting, among others.
Saturday’s schedule is next!
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!