Marvel Comics has released a four-page sneak peek at its upcoming “Star Wars” comic book crossover, “The Screaming Citadel.” Brought to you by scribes Jason Aaron and Kieron Gillen, and artist Marco Checchetto, the latest “Star Wars” event series teams Luke Skywalker and Doctor Aphra for an adventure through the darkest shadows of the galaxy!
Take a look at Marvel’s “Star Wars: The Screaming Citadel” #1 preview below.
STAR WARS: THE SCREAMING CITADEL #1 *
- KIERON GILLEN (W) • Marco Checchetto (A)
- Cover by MARCO CHECCHETTO
- VARIANT A COVER BY TBA
- VARIANT B COVER BY TBA
- VARIANT C COVER BY TBA
- WORLD VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- “THE SCREAMING CITADEL” — PART 1. Rebel pilot and rogue archaeologist wander side by side into the darkest shadows of the galaxy as Luke Skywalker reluctantly teams up with Doctor Aphra! The Doctor makes Luke an offer he can’t afford to pass up…one that leads him to a very rare gathering at the heart of the infamous Screaming Citadel. Will Luke find what he’s looking for? Can Aphra be trusted? Or will they both wind up victims of the Citadel’s Queen?
- 40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T …$4.99