Oni Press has provided CBR News with the exclusive first look at covers and solicit information for products shipping March 2017. When you’re through checking out these solicitations, be sure to visit CBR’s Indie Comics Forum and discuss these Oni Press releases with fellow readers.
Oni Press Solicitations – Last Six Months
- Product shipping February 2017
- Product shipping January 2017
- Product shipping December 2016
- Product shipping November 2016
- Product shipping October 2016
- Product shipping September 2016
- (W) NEAL HOLMAN • (A/CA) CLAYTON MCCORMACK • (C) KELLY FITZPATRICK
- ALTERNATE COVER ILLUSTRATED BY DAVID KUETTEL AND KAT STOCKTON
- MARS. The near future-ish. A bomb takes out a city block on Harrison Station. The media rush to blame the local terrestrials (re: aliens), however Superintendent Denton Coyle has a feeling that it may not be so simple… or maybe that feeling is Coyle’s hangover gut bomb. It’s unclear… like a 50/50 shot, it’s a mistake or explosive diarrhea. Maybe it’s both? In other words, it’s yet another Tuesday on Mars.
- This tale erupts with a literal bang, and follows the efforts of one grizzled investigator on Mars trying to uncover the truth behind an alien terrorist plot… even though everyone else would prefer it just remain hidden.
- MARCH 8 / 32 PGS. / Mature, 17+ / Sci-fi, Dark Comedy / $3.99
LETTER 44 #31
- (W) CHARLES SOULE • (A/CA) ALBERTO JIMÉNEZ ALBURQUERQUE • (C) DAN JACKSON
- No one knows when the end will come, only that it will come, and soon. There is no hope for the world, but humanity remains intact. On Mars, the crew of the Clarke are lost in a last-ditch effort to keep the Builders from taking what they want most—Astra—and leaving the rest of them for dead. Charlotte is determined to keep Astra with her family until the end—whenever it may come.
- MARCH 22 / 32 PGS. / Mature, 16+ / Sci-fi / $3.99
ANGEL CITY #6
- (W) JANET HARVEY • (A/CA) MEGAN LEVENS • (C) NICK FILARDI
- In the thrilling conclusion to Angel City, Dolores and Joe must fight their way out of a tight corner, and go up against the cops, the mob, and even city hall to get justice for Frances’s murder. But even if they find the people responsible, can Dolores wring a confession from them before the clock runs out?
- MARCH 15 / 32 PGS. / Mature, 16+ / Noir, Mystery / $3.99
RICK AND MORTY #24
- (W) KYLE STARKS • (A) MARC ELLERBY • (C) KATY FARINA • (CA) CJ CANNON WITH KATY FARINA
- ALTERNATE COVER ILLUSTRATED BY SFÉ R. MONSTER
- In this special one-shot illustrated by series backup artist Marc Ellerby, Rick, Morty, and Summer find themselves stranded on an alien ship. But could the ship be HAUNTED? Yes, I mean, it probably is.
- MARCH 29 / 32 PGS. / Ages 16+ / Humor, Sci-fi / $3.99
INVADER ZIM #19
- (W) ERIC TRUEHEART • (A/CA) WARREN WUCINICH
- ALTERNATE COVER ILLUSTRATED BY KC GREEN
- Okay, let’s see… according to the script, this one’s pretty intense! Oh wait, that’s “in tents,” because Dib and ZIM go on a class camping trip. Oh wait, it’s also intense, because there’s a radioactive bear! Wait, a “radio alert” about an “active bear.” Either way, it’s gonna be intense!
- MARCH 22 / 32 PGS. / Ages 10+ / Humor, Sci-fi / $3.99
BAD MACHINERY VOLUME 7: THE CASE OF THE FORKED ROAD
- (W/A/C/CA) JOHN ALLISON
- Time is a fickle creature, especially when there’s a wormhole in the science cupboard. When a strange boy who seems far too entranced by cellphones appears, it’s up to Lottie, Shauna, and Mildred to figure out his strange purposes.
- The Case of the Forked Road, the seventh book in John Allison’s (Giant Days) award-winning Bad Machinery series, finds our young sleuths facing the intricacies of time and space itself. What is their science teacher hiding? Who is the mysterious Calvin, why is he dressed like it’s 1960, and why is he obsessed with Communists? And another thing: just what is going on with Jack, Sonny, and Linton?
- MAY 17 / 128 PGS. / Ages 10+ / Humor, Mystery / $14.99
THE BUNKER VOLUME 4
- (W) JOSHUA HALE FIALKOV • (A/CA) JOE INFURNARI • (C) GONZALO DUARTE
- As Grady Potts’ political star rises, Daniel finally realizes what he must do to ensure he doesn’t poison the world’s population, and it isn’t pretty. Natasha is on hand—actually, both Natashas are—but the consequences of his actions may change the future for the worse. Heidi is still imprisoned, but just like Billy, she’s got an advocate on the outside. In this explosive final volume of the critically-acclaimed series, the fate of the world will be decided.
- MAY 24 / 139 PGS. / Mature, 17+ / Sci-fi / $19.99
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!