Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment have released the full details on what to expect when “Justice League vs. Teen Titans” arrives in April. The studio has also debuted the cover art for the movie’s Blu-ray edition.
“The demonic forces of Trigon infiltrate the minds and bodies of the Justice League, turning the veteran super heroes against their youthful counterparts,” teases the official description of the film, which was officially announced earlier this month with the release of “Batman: Bad Blood.” The trailer for the animated clash of DC Comics heroes arrived earlier this week.
The film will be available via digital download March 29, 2016; it will arrive in stores on DVD and Blu-ray April 12, 2016.
While the DVD release includes “An exclusive sneak peek at the next DC Universe Original Movie,” the Blu-ray is loaded with the following extras:
- An exclusive sneak peek at the next DC Universe Original Movie.
- Featurette – “Growing Up Titan” – The Teen Titans have fascinated readers for over 50 years due in part to their stories of valor, as well as earning empathy with comic book readers during their own trials growing up into adulthood.Â This documentary spotlights the importance of young voices in the DC Comics mythology, giving generations of readers a team of heroes that mirror their own life experiences. Â
- Featurette – “Heroes and Villains – Raven” – She is the daughter of one of DC Comics’ greatest villains, the demon Trigon.Â Raven is a powerful telepath who uses her soul-self as a means for astral projection. Â She isÂ integralÂ to the Teen Titans.Â ThisÂ documentary is her story.
- Featurette – “Heroes and Villains – Trigon – The most fearsome and evil opponent the Teen Titans have encountered is this inter-dimensional demon.Â Trigon uses his immortality to shape worlds and exact his control. Â This documentary introduces theÂ characterÂ andÂ how he raises the stakes for the Teen Titans.
- From the DC Comics VaultÂ – Two Classic Episodes of DC Comics cartoons