- 5+ years PHP5 development experience
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Comfortable working within MVC architecture (but without a religious loyalty to any one framework)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ajax via jQuery/PHP
- CodeIgniter 2.0
- Know your way around in BASH
- Basic MySQL database administration (optimizing queries, etc.)
- Google Maps integration (via GMap API 3)
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience building and/or optimizing sites for mobile devices
- Familiarity with both JSON and SOAP-based APIs
- WordPress development
- HTML5 video (h.264)
- Experience with high-traffic sites
- SEO experience, or familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience building custom search engines
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Knowledge of the comic book industry and a love of comics
**INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY**
OUTSOURCING FIRMS OR STAFFING SERVICES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicants in the Los Angeles area will be given first consideration.
- Part-time (ongoing); 10-20 hrs per week.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Telecommuting OK.
Please email your resume, along with three professional references to email@example.com, with the subject line “CBR JOBS: Application Developer”
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
Applications will be accepted through November 20th, 2012.