If you love the unique books that Top Shelf publishes, Friday is the last day to take advantage of its once-a-year massive $3 sale. The sale is great for two reasons, you can acquire many of Top Shelf’s new offerings at a 50 percent discount — while also helping the independent publisher to “raise funds to ‘kick start’ a full rollout for next year.”
Some of the Top Shelf offerings to consider in the 50 percent debut category, include:
- March (Book One) by Congressman John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, and Nate Powell (which Chris Mautner reviewed in August)
- A Matter of Life by Jeffrey Brown (which I interviewed him about in July)
- God is Disappointed in You by Mark Russell and Shannon Wheeler (the authors also chatted with me in July about it)
There are other books to be had at even less than 50 percent, of course, including:
- Blue by Pat Grant is available for $5 (Greg Burgas of our sibling site, Comics Should Be Good, reviewed it in 2012)
- As well as, of course, a number of $3 bargains, such as Colleen Coover and Paul Tobin’s Gingerbread Girl; Renée French’s Micrographica; and Rich Koslowski’s Three Fingers
That’s just a small sampling of the incredible bargains the great publisher is offering. Be sure and browse the offerings, as there’s a little something for everyone (especially James Kochalka fans).
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!