Official Press Release
On May 3, DC Comics will unleash the incredible finale of the year’s biggest event in INFINITE CRISIS #7 (FEB060254). Now, DC announces that this red-hot issue will include six extra story pages at no extra cost!
“The thing that’s so fantastic about INFINITE CRISIS is its scope,” says penciller Phil Jimenez. “Geoff and all the artists really worked to give readers a story and art that covered all the corners of the DCU. With the expanded page count, we were able to flesh out scenes and fill in some really wonderful character moments, making for an even deeper, more fulfilling read!”
Written by Geoff Johns and illustrated by Jimenez, George Pérez and Andy Lanning, with covers by Jim Lee & Sandra Hope and George Pérez, INFINITE CRISIS #7 (FEB060254) is scheduled to arrive in stores on May 3 with a cover price of $3.99 U.S.
And be sure you have these other INFINITE CRISIS issues in stock on May 3 when issue #7 reaches stores.
These issues are available for reorder:
* INFINITE CRISIS #1 (AUG050205)
* INFINITE CRISIS #2 (SEP050228)
* INFINITE CRISIS #3 Second Printing (DEC058117)
* INFINITE CRISIS #4 Second Printing (DEC058118)
* INFINITE CRISIS #5 Second Printing (JAN068182)
* INFINITE CRISIS SECRET FILES 2006 Second Printing (JAN068215)
This title is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on May 3:
* INFINITE CRISIS #6 Second Printing (FEB068190) is available for order now and is scheduled to arrive in stores on May 3.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!