That’s probably part of the reason ‘Pool hired the ‘toon come to life for his Mercs for Money crew. But when that gig went south, Slapstick found himself directionless, living once more in his parents’ basement and looking for a path in life — even if that meant cat fishing people in Deadpool’s name for mercenary gigs.
As the digital-first Infinite Comic series from writer Fred Van Lente and artist Diego Olortegui rolls on, CBR has the exclusive first look at Olortegui’s variant cover for the series’ third print issue. The cover, which you can check out below, homages a number of classic animation styles — can you name all the cartoons it references?
In addition to Olortegui’s variant, we have an exclusive preview of the series’ next chapter, featuring plenty of cartoon-styled death, mayhem and even a bit of blood-free dismemberment!
- REILLY BROWN & FRED VAN LENTE (W)
- REILLY BROWN & DIEGO OLORTEGUI (A)
- Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA
- VARIANT COVER BY Dave Johnson
- Slapstick’s local mall is overrun by little cartoon minotaurs! The TAURS! They’re adorably deadly! Adeadlable! PLUS: Why are there so many cartoons becoming real, anyways?
- 32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!