Marvel Comics has provided CBR with an exclusive first look at “X-Men: Blue” #1, from writer Cullen Bunn and artists Jorge Molina and Matteo Buffagni. Hitting stands April 12, the new title finds the time-displaced teenage X-Men in their own series chronicling their all-new adventures, alongside “X-Men: Gold,” which together act as flagship titles for Marvel’s new ResurrXion-branded line of X-Men titles.
Take a look at CBR’s “X-Men: Blue” #1 preview below.
X-MEN BLUE #1
- CULLEN BUNN (W) • JORGE MOLINA & MATTEO BUFFAGNI (A)
- Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
- VARIANT COVER BY David Lopez
- VARIANT COVER BY BILLY MARTIN
- VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- CORNER BOX VARIANT COVER BY LEONARD KIRK
- HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
- KIRBY 100TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVER BY JACK KIRBY
- THE ORIGINALS! Join MARVEL GIRL, CYCLOPS, BEAST, ICEMAN and ANGEL as they reclaim the title of X-MEN. After the world-shaking events of IVX, the original five X-Men are here to bring mutant criminals to justice and restore a heroic sheen to their team. But with a new leader in JEAN GREY and a new mentor in their “arch-frenemy” MAGNETO, will old rivalries and new conflicts tear these heroes apart?
- 40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99