Marvel Comics has provided CBR with an exclusive first look at next week’s Astonishing X-Men #3. On sale next Wednesday, September 6, the issue from scribe Charles Soule and artist Ed McGuinness delivers on a showdown between Marvel’s Mighty Mutants and the Shadow King, as Old Man Logan is trapped in the Astral Plane, unable to help his teammates. Will the ol’ grizzled mutant make it out in time to lend his pals a hand?
Take a look at CBR’s exclusive Astonishing X-Men #3 preview below.
ASTONISHING X-MEN #3
- CHARLES SOULE (W) • ED MCGUINNESS (A/C)
- Variant Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI
- Variant Cover by DALE KEOWN
- Character Variant Cover by ALAN DAVIS
- Villain Variant Cover by SANFORD GREENE
- VENOMIZED MAGNETO VARIANT COVER BY FRANCESCO MATTINA
- SHADOW KING SHOWDOWN! The X-MEN continue their fight against the SHADOW KING! But when OLD MAN LOGAN loses himself in the ASTRAL PLANE and Shadow King’s illusions, will he ever find his way back to his teammates? AND WHAT OTHER HORRORS AWAIT OUR TEAM?
- Brought to you by the incomparable ED MCGUINNESS and eXcellent X-Men scribe, Charles Soule, ASTONISHING X-MEN continues to be the X-Book you can’t afford to miss.
- 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!