Perhaps you can’t judge a book by its cover, but there’s no denying that great cover art can help sell you on a comic book! It’s no surprise, then, that DC Comics continues to tap the cream of the crop when it comes to selecting artists to provide its Rebirth and Hanna-Barbera lines with enticing variants.
RELATED EXCLUSIVE: Wonder Woman Takes the Spotlight on Frank Cho’s Trinity #2 Variant
CBR has the exclusive first look at over half a dozen new variants for comics arriving in stores this November. Among them we see Bill Sienkiewicz make his return to “Harley Quinn” with a variant for Issue #7; Ivan Reis and Joe Prado depict a battle-weary Dick Grayson on “Nightwing” #8; and “The Long Halloween” artist Tim Sale graces the cover of “Batman” #10 with his rendition of Catwoman.
The full checklist of issues and artists, as well as the covers themselves, can be seen below.
- BATMAN #10 variant cover by Tim Sale
- CYBORG #4 variant cover by Carlos D’Anda
- THE FLINTSTONES #5 variant cover by Bengal
- GREEN LANTERNS #10 variant cover by Emanuela Lupacchino
- HARLEY QUINN #7 variant cover by Bill Sienkiewicz
- NIGHTWING #8 cover by Javier Fernandez
- NIGHTWING #8 variant cover by Ivan Reis and Joe Prado
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!