With a new “Hawkeye” series starring former-Young Avenger Kate Bishop arriving just in time for the holidays, what better present could Marvel Comics fans get than a variant cover by David Aja? We’re still a few weeks out from Christmas and Hanukkah, but today CBR has the exclusive first look at the Issue #1 variant by the artist from the previous Eisner Award-winning series to feature the fan-favorite character’s solo adventures.
Written by Kelly Thompson with art by Leonardo Romero, the new ongoing finds Kate once again on the West Coast, attempting to find herself while battling crime.
Check out Aja’s cover in full below, along with the first issue’s solicitation text.
“Hawkeye” #1, by Kelly Thompson and Leonardo Romero, arrives in December.
- KELLY THOMPSON (W) • LEONARDO ROMERO (A)
- Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
- variant Cover by Marguerite Sauvage
- Design Variant by Leonardo Romero vHIP-HOP VARIANT BY MARCO RUDY
- Variant Cover by TBA
- ICX Variant Cover by TBA
- Blank Variant Cover also available
- Remember Hawkeye? No not that Hawkeye, our favorite Hawkeye, the chick who puts the hawk in Hawkeye, the butt-kicking hero who had to save the other Hawkeye’s butt all the time. Yup, you know her, it’s the dazzling Kate Bishop making her solo comics debut! Kate is heading west and returning to Los Angeles, with her bow and arrow and P.I. badge in tow. There are crimes to solve and she’s the best archer to handle ‘em! The City of Angels has a new guardian angel. The talented duo of Kelly Thompson (A-Force, Jem) and Leonardo Romero (Squadron Supreme, Doctor Strange) bring you a Kate Bishop like you’ve never seen her before, in a brand-new ongoing series that really hits the mark!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!