We now know a little bit more about what’s in store for Marvel Comics heading into 2017. The book industry catalogue Edelweiss has just published Marvel’s book previews for January to April 2017, which reveals the solicit information and release dates for all of their collections for the first quarter of next year.
In addition to solicitation information for completed storylines that are set to unfold in single-issue-format in the next few months, the listings also reveal which classic titles and comics will receive new printings in early 2017. The listings also reveal that a few more coloring books — and even one craft book involving punch-out standees — are on the way as well. Below are just some of the new printings and books that caught our eye. For more information and targeted release dates, you can check out Marvel’s full listings on Edelweiss.
- The “Deadpool Beginnings” omnibus will collect all of the Merc with a Mouth’s appearances prior to the launch of his first ongoing series, including his first appearance and initial limited series.
- Deadpool will also get a massive, over-sized “Adamantium Collection” hardcover commemorating his 25th anniversary and collecting some of his most popular stories.
- Wolverine will get his own coloring book in February 2017, titled “Color Your Own Wolverine.”
- Additionally, a “Color Your Own Guardians of the Galaxy” book will arrive in April.
- In the same vein as the coloring books, Marvel’s Women of Power will get their own “Standee Punch-Out Book” including Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, Gamora, Medusa, Silk, Spider-Woman and more.
- A number of ’90s stories will get collected again, including “Venom: Separation Anxiety,” “Hulk: Future Imperfect,” “Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Punisher: Hearts of Darkness,” and “Deadpool and the Secret Defenders” among others.
- “Daredevil” will get a pair of omnibuses, including one detailing his first adventures and another kicking off the Mark Waid run.
- A number of Marvel series will continue their “Epic” collection of trades, and many X-titles will be collected in the format. “New Mutants,” “Excalibur,” “Uncanny X-Men” and “X-Force.”
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!