Apologies for the last-minute notice on this one … Digital L.A. is hosting a panel at Meltdown Comics in Los Angeles tonight from 7 to 10 p.m. on digital comics and online comics communities, featuring:
– Sam Humphries, creator of MySpace Comic Books
– Jermaine Turner, Disney XD, Director- Original Series
– Rich George, IGN, Comics Editor
– Jason Badower, artist/writer on online comic Heroes, True Blood, Zero G
– Jonah Weiland, Comic Book Resources, executive producer
– Chip Mosher, BOOM! Studios, Marketing and Sales Director
They’ll be discussing:
– How to reach core fans to promote comic-related properties in movies (Wolverine, Iron Man, Dark Knight), television (HEROES), and video games
– Digital distribution of comic books
– How to use online communities and social networks to market comics
For more information, check out the Digital L.A. site. Meltdown is located at 7522 W Sunset Blvd, LA 90046.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!