Latino Review’s Umberto Gonzalez has posted another in his series of seemingly daily Instagram rumors, this time focusing on Will Smith’s Deadshot. This one, which includes a piece of fanart of Smith as the villain, posits that the actor will indeed wear a modified version of Deadshot’s iconic mask.
RT! #SUICIDESQUAD #SCOOP per your request about #DEADSHOT! He has the traditional face mask with the target eye although changed to show his lower face. Dark red coloring with black. A molded bullet proof vest & he has guns on his wrists although he has a sniper rifle in most of his pieces. I think this hot #fanmade #art by razzann on devianart is pretty close to what we are going to get! #fanart #DC #dccu #dccomics
Opens on August 5, 2016
AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
You can check out a recap of last night’s episode, titled “Love in the Time of Hydra,” over on Spinoff. ABC has also aired a promo for next week’s episode, “One Door Closes.”
CBR recently attended a press event where Elizabeth Henstridge and Iain De Caestecker discussed the future of FitzSimmons.
“I don’t think they fully realize the implication of how far apart they are,” said Henstridge. “There’s so much hurt there. I don’t think they realize what they’re sacrificing by not figuring this out. When that comes to light, that he’s kept [Skye’s transformation] from her, that’s the start of trying to chip away at, ‘This is what it’s going to be like if we don’t figure this out — it’s going to be secrets.’ It also pains her that he would have to carry a burden and she wouldn’t be able to ease that pain. It’s going to get muddier before it gets clear, but this is potentially the first step at trying to figure their relationship out.”
Airs Tuesdays on ABC
AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Access Hollywood has an inside look at the new Stark Tower set, including interview segments with the cast.
ComicBookMovie has posted 13 Avengers “fun facts” that Disney has released, which includes a description of Scarlet Witch’s powers.
8. New characters entering the Marvel Cinematic Universe from the comic book world are Wanda (Scarlet Witch) and Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver), who have powers that have not yet been seen on screen. Pietro is lightning fast and Wanda possesses the power of telekinesis, and she is able to fire neurons in people’s brains remotely using her powers and as a result can manipulate their minds.
Here are the other dozen:
1. Hulk got a welcomed upgrade to his wardrobe with the addition of stretchy pants, which he wears underneath his clothes. No more will he be caught in the embarrassing situation of being half-naked in shredded clothing when he Hulks-out-the pants, made of high-tech, microfiber fabric, stretch with him.
2. Thanks to Tony Stark’s engineering skills, Hawkeye received an upgrade to his weaponry. He now has many new arrow tips that serve different purposes. Some of these are explained in the movie and others the audience will just get the joy of seeing deployed on screen. Hawkeye’s quiver has also changed-it is more automated and faster loading, and is capable of holding nine arrows.
3. Hawkeye’s bow also received a makeover, with the classic black color being changed to maroon. Added features to the bow include an infrared-sighting device and a sonic-sighting device.
4. An exciting change was also made to Captain America’s shield. It now has the ability to be called back, much like the Iron Man suits. Instead of having two handles in the back, the shield now has a magnetic element that clips onto Cap’s gauntlet.
5. Courtesy of Tony Stark, Black Widow gets to flaunt new fighting batons, which are based on Escrima Sticks. But Black Widow’s two sticks are charged exactly the same as her stingers, so when she jabs, she is not only striking her opponent, but delivering a massive jolt of power as well.
6. On this film, production designer Charles Wood and his team built an enormous, new Avengers Tower set that is the largest set ever built for a Marvel film. Much of the movie takes place there on its many different levels. A large expanse of glass opens the view to New York City and one can also see a hangar for the Quinjet. The multiple environments are all connected, with the ability to move from downstairs to upstairs and vice versa.
7. The Avengers Tower set is designed to serve the story in multiple ways. In the movie, the Tower, designed and built by Tony Stark, is a gathering place for The Avengers-a place to plan, do business, relax or study. There is a lounge area, three laboratory areas plus a machine room, a gym, a relaxation area and a locker room. The Tower was also designed to provide everything Tony Stark needs for his work and research.
9. Another new character on The Avengers team is Vision, played by Paul Bettany, who previously had voiced Jarvis in the Iron Man films. He’s an artificial life form whose look is truly unique. Vision’s powers are spectacular and he represents a new power base for The Avengers team.
10. The Hulkbuster is an iconic piece of Iron Man tech-a prebuilt super-suit designed to take on the Hulk. The Hulkbuster Armor was developed by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner, after they studied the Hulk’s physical actions and strength levels in an effort to find a way to contain him and minimize the damage caused by his rages. A satellite in low orbit is always around Banner and at a moment’s notice, Tony Stark can deploy the Hulkbuster armor, get into it and stop the Hulk in his tracks-theoretically.
11. The redesigned Quinjet has a more militaristic look this time around and the pilots are now able to have a good look at the environment around them while flying. The design of the canopy was based on a helicopter cockpit with glass in front and below, which will give audiences a tremendous sense of speed when the Quinjet is flying through city airspace. The interior has been stripped down to a more utilitarian, sleek space as well, with many of the luxurious finishes and padding removed for an edgier look.
12. A unique asset to the production in Seoul was the use drones and remote control cars to put the camera in places that could never be achieved by camera operators or helicopters. The production enlisted the expertise of brothers Menstru Pa, who is the Korean National Champion in drone flying, and Pak Min Keu, who is the Korean National Champion in remote car racing.
13. Dressing the Super Heroes for a pivotal party scene was a task that fell to veteran costume designer Alexandra Byrne. Since it is the first time that Thor has ever been seen in party clothes, Byrne worked with Chris Hemsworth to find the right combination of jeans, jacket and shirt that would dress his shape and not look themed or fancy. Dressing Tony Stark was easier, especially since Robert Downey Jr. wanted a very sophisticated look. Subsequently it was off to London’s famous Savile Row for tailoring. After five fittings, Tony Stark emerged looking quite elegant.
Opens May 1
The “Fantastic Four” reboot has unveiled a new poster featuring the backs of the titular quartet.
CBR recently spoke with Peyton List, who debuted as Lisa Snart in last night’s episode, about becoming a member of the Rogues and whether or not she will return.
“It’s still a mystery to me, which is sort of exciting,” said List. “I’ve done a couple of jobs where they will lay it out for you, like what’s going to happen down the road, so you can hint at it along the way. Then I’ve done jobs where you are completely in the dark. You’re like the audience, where you’re figuring out as you are going along. With a show like this, it’s a bit of both. You have the comics and you know essentially what could happen. But, then they also have their liberties in their storytelling. You can guess at what’s going to happen, but at the same time, I am excited to see the next step. Am I coming back? What’s going to happen next and how will the story play out?”
“Flash” concept artist Andy Poon has posted a few of his original designs for the Reverse-Flash’s suit over on his blog.
“So here are 2 concepts of the Reverse Flash suits that are pretty close to the final suit in the show,” wrote Poon. “The suit in the show ended up having a bit less dark grey armor than the concepts. It was pretty exciting that I got to illustrate the Reverse Flash, and I knew that it is Harrison Wells who is in the suit but I had no idea what his true identity was and the whole back story.”
Fox has released a synopsis for “Gotham’s” return episode, titled “Beasts of Prey,” that will see Milo Ventimiglia guest star as the Ogre.
A COLD CASE IS RE-OPENED ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, APRIL 13, ON FOX
Gordon and Bullock investigate a cold case involving the Ogre, a serial killer who targets young women in Gotham City. Meanwhile, Fish plots her escape from the Dollmaker, and Bruce and Selina confront Reggie in the all-new “Beasts of Prey” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, April 13 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-119) (TV-14 L, S, V)
Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Zabryna Guevara as Captain Sarah Essen, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Victoria Cartagena as Renee Montoya, Andrew Stewart Jones as Crispus Allen, John Doman as Carmine Falcone
Guest Cast: Peter Scolari as Commissioner Loeb, Morena Baccarin as Dr. Leslie Thompkins, Colm Feore as Dr. Francis Dulmacher, David O’Hara as Reggie, Dashiell Eaves as Kelly, Milo Ventimiglia as Jason Lennon, Willa Fitzgerald as Grace Fairchild, PJ Griffith as The Catcher, Brendan Griffin as Officer Len Moore, Barbara Rosenblat as Lidia Bicchieri
Airs Mondays on Fox
Tyrese Gibson is once again posting fanmade pics of himself as Green Lantern to his Instagram page.
The CW has released a trailer for next week’s episode, “The Exterminatior.”
Premieres March 17 on the CW
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Legendary TV and “Amazing Spider-Man” producer Matt Tolmach have acquired the rights to Greg Rucka and Michael Lark’s Image series “Lazarus.” The acquisition comes at the end of what is described as a “competitive bidding war.” Rucka will write the pilot episode as well as serve as executive producer alongside Tolmach and co-creator Lark.
Deadline has reported that Joseph Gilgun has been cast in AMC’s “Preacher” adaptation as Cassidy. Gilgun previously appeared in the 2006 film “This is England” and in later seasons of television series “Misfits.” The announcement describes Cassidy as “the most wild-ass, bestest ‘bro’ you’d ever want to meet. He may be 100 years dead but no one’s more boisterously alive than Proinsias Cassidy. An incorrigible mischief-maker, Cassidy’s up for anything — joyriding, bungee-jumping, bank robbing, peyote dropping. He’s also a relentless conversationalist with opinions on everything from religion to politics to pop culture to theories on why people are better able to tolerate the odor of their own flatulence.”
Yesterday’s Instagram rumor focused on “X-Men: Apocalypse.” This new “#HOT #MARVEL #SCOOP” posits that Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry are rumored to return as Wolverine and Storm and — according to the rumor — Channing Tatum may make his debut as Gambit in the film.
Opens May 27, 2016
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!