In the wide world of comics there’s always a need for talented people — and not just for creating the comics. The books you read every day are supported by an immense infrastructure of editors, publishers, designers, distributors and retailers that make American comics what it is today. And despite the frail economy, the comics industry is looking for employees.
We’ve compiled a list of all the openings in the comics industry for non-creative office positions and put it all into one place. It’s a good resource if you’re looking to work in comics, and also for armchair speculators seeing what companies are looking to do by seeing what positions they’re hiring for. If you don’t see something you like here, keep in mind that many companies hire interns. Check with each company’s website for details and the application process. We accumulated these by looking on publisher websites and job boards — if you know of a job not listed here, let us know!
- Contracts & Credits Administrator/Paralegal (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Mid-Level Marketing Partnerships Positon (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Desktop Analyst (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Linux & SAN System Administrator (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Network System Administrator (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Web Application Developer (New York City, NY)
- Senior Web Application Developer (New York City, NY)
- Semi-Senior Accountant (New York City, NY)
- Librarian (New York City, NY)
- Production Designer (Burbank, CA)
- Content Editor (Burbank, CA)
- Executive Assistant II (Burbank, CA)
Junior Designer (Seattle, WA)
- Animation Licensing Coordinator (San Francisco, CA)
- Project Manager (contract position – no benefits) (San Francisco, CA)
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!