Welcome to CBR’s “X-Men 3: The Last Stand” Set Visit coverage. We hope you survive the experience!
Every weekday here at CBR, we bring you the latest news from the world of film with Comic Reel Daily Wrap, including coverage of “X-Men 3: The Last Stand,” one of the year’s most anticipated films, but today is a bit special.
Last December, intrepid CBR reporter George A. Tramountanas braved the Canadian cold (at least to an American), to journey to the land of Timbits, in the quest to bring you the most in depth reports from the set of “X-Men 3: The Last Stand.” Along with other web-based journalists, George asked the questions you wanted answered by new director Brett Ratner, various producers and even some of the major players. He’s also bringing you a special interview with Kelsey Grammer, star of television’s “Frasier,” and the man tapped to play Beast, one of the most popular X-Men of all time.
Today, CBR News will bring you the Un-Xpected, the Un-Xplained and we’ll be right back here tomorrow, and every day, with even more in our Comic Reel Daily Wrap.
Here are the interviews to look forward to.
- “X-Men 3: The Last Stand” Production Designer Ed Verreaux
- “X-Men 3: The Last Stand” Associate Producer Dave Gorder
- “X-Men 3: The Last Stand” Visual Effects Superviser John Bruno
- “X-Men 3: The Last Stand” Director Brett Ratner & Cast (Part One)
- “X-Men 3: The Last Stand” Director Brett Ratner & Cast (Part Two)
- “X-Men 3: The Last Stand” star Kelsey Grammer