Hello and welcome once again to Shelf Porn, where fans share their shelves and we show them off. Today’s collection comes from Bill Roberge, who show sus his originla art, comics, statues and more. “My collection is mainly Galactus figures/Art, John Byrne art (with some Jack Kirby) oh, and lots of graphic novels!” he said.
Check out his collection below, and scroll to the end to see how you can submit your own collection.
Thanks Bill! If you’d like to see your collection featured here on Robot 6, here’s what you need to do:
1. Take some photos and save them as jpgs.
2. Write a little something about your collection
3. Send them to me in an email.
Some additional tips:
1. Although we don’t have a minimum or maximum limit on photos, usually 10-15 should suffice. They also don’t need to be huge, so if you can shrink them down so they are less than 1000 x 1000, that would be great. You can help make your collection look nice by being sure to focus, use the right lighting, dust your shelves beforehand, etc.
2. You can either write something up that’ll appear at the beginning of the post, or you can describe each item. Be sure to indicate where each image should be placed within your write-up, but don’t embed the images into a Word doc. Just put the file name in brackets where you want the image to appear.
3. When sending images using something like YouSendIt or DropBox, please keep in mind that I may not get to your submission for a month or more, so make sure you don’t delete them or that they won’t expire.
4. Please include your name (just your first name is fine) and location with your write-up.